Changing Hormone Levels through Diet

Life style affects hormones.I’m not really a fan of scientific studies indicating this; or statistics showing a slight tendency of that. But when real people put their minds to doing something and then actually succeed – now that’s my kind of science. Real life science!

An article featured on ‘The Art of Manliness’ is about a guy’s desire to boost his testosterone levels naturally – no medication or other miracle elixirs. I’m all for self-experimenting because to wait for some scientist to do the same on a rat is to wait for nothing.

You might wonder why I refer to an article about boosting Testosterone levels. My focus is not testosterone, but the purpose and the approach and most importantly, the result. It’s about a guy who has testosterone levels equal to an 85 year old man. He increases his hormone levels by changing his diet and lifestyle during a 90 day time frame. He focused mainly on increasing his fat intake through bacon, meat, eggs and nuts.

Overall he tried to make an effort in all aspects of his life, including exercise, meditation, reduction of toxin exposure etc. He succeeded in getting his hormone levels down to normal and even within a relatively short period of time.

I know it’s not an experiment performed in order to cure a disease but merely an effort to normalize hormone levels after a period of bad diet and work stress. But I think the experiment shows just how linked hormones and diet is.

Can food really affect hormone levels? Of course; that’s part of how the body works. Just by merely eating, insulin levels goes up. Different types of food have been shown to even effects certain hormones e.g. chocolate, wine or coffee. After a healthy meal the body sends hormones to the brain to tell it to stop craving food. Hormonal changes happen all the time due to diet, thoughts, external stimuli and activity. So how does a permanent hormonal imbalance occur? It must be due to a permanent change in one of those factors.

“Your body has a remarkable capacity to begin healing itself and much more quickly than people had once realized if you simply stop doing what’s causing the problem.”

- DEAN ORNISH

Of cause it’s not easy to correct a wrong if you don’t know what’s wrong. But I think the mentioned food experiment proves an important point: hormones are highly and easily affected by diet. So why has diet and Hyperprolactinemia not been investigated more? Or has it? Was the result just not in someone’s best interest?

1,564 Comments

1. Hey exceptional website! Does running a blog like this take a great deal of
    work? I have very little knowledge of programming however I was hoping to start my own blog in the near future.
    Anyways, if you have any ideas or techniques for new blog owners please share.
    I understand this is off topic but I just needed to ask. Kudos!

August 7, 2020
  2. Post writing is also a excitement, if you know then you can write if not it is
    difficult to write.

August 8, 2020
  3. said:

Heya i am for the first time here. I found this board and I in finding It truly useful &
    it helped me out a lot. I hope to give one thing again and aid
    others such as you aided me.

August 9, 2020
  4. After I originally left a comment I seem to have clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and from now on each time a comment is added I receive four emails with the same comment.

Perhaps there is a means you can remove me from that service?
    Appreciate it! adreamoftrains web hosting sites

August 9, 2020
  5. Brandonvoria said:

cbd marijuana: cbd american shaman – cbd oil side effects
    cbdoilforsalerate.com/ best cbd oil on the market

August 9, 2020
  6. Brandonvoria said:

cbd clinic: cbd oil for sale – cbd cigarettes
    cbdoilforsalerate.com/ cbd oil 500 mg 49 yaa health store

August 9, 2020
  7. said:

Hi! Quick question that’s entirely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly?
    My weblog looks weird when viewing from my iphone.
    I’m trying to find a theme or plugin that might be able to resolve this issue.
    If you have any suggestions, please share. Appreciate it!

August 9, 2020
  8. We are a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community.
    Your web site provided us with valuable info to work
    on. You have done a formidable job and our whole community will be grateful to
    you.

August 10, 2020
  9. Brandonvoria said:

cbd capsules: best cbd sales online – cbd vape oil
    cbdoilforsalerate.com/ cbd oil for sale at amazon

August 10, 2020
  10. You can certainly see your skills within the work you write.
    The sector hopes for even more passionate writers such as you who aren’t afraid to say how they believe.
    All the time follow your heart.

August 10, 2020
  11. What’s up to every one, it’s genuinely a fastidious for me to pay a visit
    this web page, it contains precious Information.

August 10, 2020
  12. Having read this I thought it was really informative. I
    appreciate you finding the time and energy to put this
    short article together. I once again find myself spending a lot of time both reading and posting comments.

But so what, it was still worth it!

August 10, 2020
  13. What i don’t realize is actually how you’re now not really much more well-liked than you might be right now.

You are very intelligent. You already know therefore significantly with regards to this subject, made me individually
    consider it from so many varied angles. Its like men and women aren’t involved except
    it is one thing to do with Woman gaga! Your personal stuffs outstanding.
    At all times deal with it up!

August 11, 2020
  14. said:

Every the moment inside a whilst we choose blogs that we read. Listed beneath are the latest websites that we select.

August 11, 2020