Advice

I will advise you to keep track of your prolactin levels, your medicine dose and possible side effects. Your doctor mainly looks at numbers and treats you accordingly; only you know how you really feel. So when you have a new blood test done, write down all information related to that specific test: prolactin level, medicine dose, how you feel, menstrual cycle (only women!), stress etc. It’s your life and your body, so take responsibility and help your doctor help you.

Download this pd () and plot in your own prolactin levels.

Let food be your medicine

I will also advise you to revise your diet. I will probably never know for sure if food intolerance caused my Hyperprolactinemia, but changing my diet has improved my situation. It has levitated me of several symptoms either caused by food intolerance or from Hyperprolactinemia, but also given me hope that I can do something actively myself. Doctors never allowed me to have a will of my own. When I choose carefully what I eat, I at least do what I can.

I came across the Book The Paleo Diet by Loren Cordain and it has literally changed my life. It made me view food in a completely different way and reset all nonsense I had stored in my brain from reading health magazines, listening to flawed conventional wisdom and diet trends. The book is very well written and guides the reader through the food jungle by using a combination of science of pure logic. This book is a major contribution to why I question Hyperprolactinemia and why I look for a natural cure.

1,115 Comments

1. said:

Do you have a spam issue on this site; I also am a blogger,
    and I was curious about your situation; many of us have created some
    nice procedures and we are looking to trade methods with other folks, please shoot me an e-mail if
    interested.

August 28, 2020
  2. said:

It’s difficult to find knowledgeable people for this subject, but you seem like you know what you’re talking about!
    Thanks

August 28, 2020
  3. said:

You want to give your readers as little to complain about as possible so they will come back to your site often.

August 28, 2020
  4. very handful of sites that occur to be in depth below, from our point of view are undoubtedly well worth checking out

August 29, 2020
  5. คาสิโนออนไลน์ ได้ง่าย เพราะเว็บไซต์ของเราใช้งานง่าย แถมยังได้เงินจริงอีกด้วย

August 29, 2020
  6. just beneath, are many entirely not related websites to ours, on the other hand, they may be surely really worth going over

August 30, 2020
  7. The details talked about inside the article are several of the most beneficial out there

August 30, 2020
  8. said:

Hi, Neat post. There’s a problem together with your website in web explorer, might test
    this? IE nonetheless is the market chief and a big portion of other folks
    will pass over your magnificent writing due to this problem.

August 30, 2020
  9. although web sites we backlink to below are considerably not related to ours, we really feel they may be really worth a go by way of, so possess a look

August 31, 2020
  10. Oh my goodness! Amazing article dude! Many thanks, However I am
    encountering troubles with your RSS. I don’t know why
    I can’t subscribe to it. Is there anybody getting similar RSS problems?
    Anyone who knows the answer can you kindly respond? Thanx!!

August 31, 2020
  11. Youre so awesome! I don’t mean Ive read anything such as this before. So wonderful to locate someone with some initial thoughts on this subject. realy thank you for starting this up. this website is something that is required online, somebody with a little originality. helpful task for bringing something brand-new to the net!

August 31, 2020
  12. An impressive share! I have just forwarded this onto a co-worker who
    has been conducting a little homework on this.
    And he actually ordered me lunch because I found it for
    him… lol. So allow me to reword this…. Thank YOU for the meal!!
    But yeah, thanks for spending some time to discuss this
    matter here on your website.

August 31, 2020
  13. The most common recommendation is to stick with whole foods, rather than processed ones.

September 1, 2020
  14. said:

You may think this is obvious, but you have to see where the ball is during the game at all times.

September 1, 2020
  15. said:

Use them when you are ill, or have some other situation that prevents you from having the time or energy to write quality content.

September 1, 2020
  16. although websites we backlink to below are considerably not associated to ours, we really feel they are in fact worth a go via, so have a look

September 1, 2020
  17. said:

These skills can not be developed overnight.

September 1, 2020
  18. said:

It is very easy to get dehydrated during a game or during practice.

September 1, 2020
  19. Wonderful story, reckoned we could combine a handful of unrelated information, nonetheless truly worth taking a search, whoa did one understand about Mid East has got more problerms too

September 1, 2020
  20. said:

just beneath, are several completely not connected web-sites to ours, however, they’re surely worth going over

September 2, 2020
  21. By doing this, you are giving your readers relevant links, which can possibly generate additional revenue for you.

September 2, 2020
  22. My programmer is trying to convince me to move to .net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the expenses. But he’s tryiong none the less. I’ve been using Movable-type on a number of websites for about a year and am anxious about switching to another platform. I have heard good things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can transfer all my wordpress content into it? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

September 3, 2020
  23. said:

By not creating a shield, you leave the ball vulnerable to be stolen.

September 4, 2020
  24. There’s noticeably a bundle to find out about this. I assume you made sure nice points in features also.

September 4, 2020
  25. Visual interest is important because if a blog does not capture the interest of your visitors they will not stick around for very long.

September 5, 2020
  26. said:

After you have practiced for thirty minutes, come back inside and watch the move again noting any changes you need to make to your practice.

September 5, 2020
  27. With havin so much content do you ever run into any problems of plagorism or copyright
    violation? My website has a lot of exclusive content
    I’ve either created myself or outsourced but it looks like
    a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my authorization. Do you know any solutions to help reduce content from being stolen? I’d genuinely appreciate it.

September 5, 2020
  28. If you do not know any experienced players, go to games and ask players if they could help you learn.

September 5, 2020